“Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the user accessing this website.
“The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to P. O’Brien & Associates.
“Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both, either, or, the Client and ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and interchange necessary to facilitate our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s expectations in respect to the provision of the Company’s stated products and or services, in accordance with and subject to, the prevailing laws of New South Wales Australia. Use of the above terminology in any form are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, P. O’Brien & Associates own any and all intellectual property rights for the content and material contained here within www.adjuvate.com.au and associated websites. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and print pages from http://www.adjuvate.com.au for your own personal or educational use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
Without the prior express permission of the intellectual property owner you must not:
- Republish material from http://www.adjuvate.com.au
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.adjuvate.com.au
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.adjuvate.com.au
- Redistribute content from P. O’Brien & Associates unless specifically made and published for redistribution.
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations.
We may, at our sole discretion review and approve individual link requests given that the proposed link:
- Is not in any way misleading
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party
- Fits within the general context of the linking party’s site.
Hyperlink requests will only be considered or approved should we determine that:
- The link would not reflect unfavourably on our business, products or services
- The requesting entity has an ongoing and positive relationship with us
- The benefit to P. O’Brien & Associates from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs its absence
- The link is in the context of general information or is consistent with the editorial content of a newsletter or similar publication and furthers the mission of our company.
Should your organisations wish to be considered for a link request to our content you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your business name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link our content. Include an explicit list of our URL(s) our site to which you would like to link.
Approved organisations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our company name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of the linking party’s site.
No use of P. O’Brien & Associates’ logo or proprietary artwork will be allowed for linking without a trademark license agreement.
Without prior express permission, you may not create frames around or use other techniques that may alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our content, intellectual property or web pages.
Reservation of Rights
Removal of links
Should you object to content or a link found on our or externally linked web site, you may contact us directly by email firstname.lastname@example.org with your complaint. P. O’Brien and Associates will consider all requests to remove content on its merit but will be under no real or implied obligation to comply or respond. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is regularly updated.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend, to our benefit, us against all claims arising as a consequence of your Website. No link may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as defamatory, obscene, pornographic, criminal, or which infringes, violates or advocates same, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by New South Wales law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under law
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under law.
To the extent that the website, content, information and services provided are done so free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.